The Black Excellence Youth Conference aims to bring together area high school students for a weekend of connecting, speakers, panels, resources, culture and of course the opportunity to turn up and be supported!
Along with co-chair JoAnne Brown, we’ve taken what we’ve learned from students throughout the school year and at the Black Women’s Leadership Conference to create a space that’s youth lead and inspired!
This conference is exclusively for high school students between the ages of 13-20.
We’re reaching out to YOU, the community, to be a resource so that students incur no charge to attend. You’ll help us to provide food, materials, conference bag, professional headshots and a group senior class photo and much more!
This weekend will be Black, brilliant and beautiful!
- Friday October 27, 2017: “Black Excellence”
- Open to 100 high school students between 13 and 19 years old.
- UW South Madison Partnership | The Village on Park Street, 2300 S. Park Street | 9AM - 3PM
- Saturday October 28, 2017: “Issa Vibe”
- Exclusive to high school seniors and invited partners.
- Memorial High School | 201 S Gammon Rd | 11am - 2pm
Tell us more about you:
THANKS FOR HELPING US TO CREATE SPACE FOR 100 STUDENTS!
Your donation would allow each student to attend at no cost and provide them with materials, all meals, a professional headshot, access to resources, great speakers and more!